All women like to show off attractive eyelashes, long and healthy http://www.nolimitly.com/2016/04/idol-lash-reviews.html with which to brighten your look and use Idol Lash Reviews. However, sometimes they can fall or be presented as a kind of dandruff which causes itching and small problems that prevent you can show them in good condition, as you would like.
The lashes, as well as performing an aesthetic function, are especially important for our eyes, something that we absolutely must not forget: protect from sunlight, they filter the rays and prevent the ingress of dust and other foreign matter. We want to have long eyelashes and beautiful, but remember that these are essential for our views, so, the stronger and thicker, the better for our health. You'd like to know how to do?
Dermatologists say that the average life of an eyelash is about five months, after which it is replaced by a new one. If not, or if you develop a new edge to replace the old, this depends on a few factors that we explain below. Discover the main reasons why, at times, become brittle eyelashes or stop growing.
Bad habits in makeup: Do not remove make-up at night is undoubtedly a serious mistake. There are many people who forget to take it off before going to bed and this presupposes an accumulation of dirt. The waterproof mascara also usually are the most harmful, because they require a more thorough cleaning to be entirely removed from the eyelashes. Use a makeup remover and apply appropriate performing slight movements from the inside, very gently.
Use eyelash curler. Sometimes our make in a hurry and for this reason we shall not dwell on the state of our eyelash curler like Idol Lash. The rubber pads that are located in their metal structure gets damaged easily and this will damage the cilia that may even tear. So often replaced the rubbers of the eyelash curler.
These are my personal rules for 25 years now.
Of course it puts on mascara every day (and often in the evening) for long periods stresses a bit 'the lashes, making them weaker and thinner. Actually, now that I think about it, I let the summer natural lashes, the sea, and I remember that once, after 3 weeks in Greece without makeup, my sister had noticed that I had beautiful eyelashes, long and shiny. So the holiday also from mascara, in fact, it's very good for the health of your lashes. The continuous make-up-and-make-up remover (especially if done with products or methods that respect the well-being of eyes and eyelashes) may also further weaken the eyelashes.
1. Makeup remover as soon as possible ... just at home, after work, after the gym, if you do not go out, via mascara and make-up so that the skin and eyelashes are free to breathe.
2. Wipe eyes with delicate products, preferably bi-phasic or laminated (with an oily component that contributes to hydration of the eyelashes).
3. Put the waterproof mascara only when absolutely necessary because often struccandolo can bring about the fall of some eyelashes. If you use it very frequently, first you should always apply a primer.
4. Apply a transparent mascara restructuring or a little 'of castor oil (depth argument in the post "Mascara ... transparent") on no make-up eyelashes.
5. Also Idol Lash applied with fingers on eyelashes before bed makes the lashes shiny, smooth and tidy. Some swear that also make longer, I do not know this, I sincerely doubt ...
6. Do not apply mascara you are using for more than 3 months. Mascara "old" is full of bacteria. And bad performa on the eyelashes. Better to use a new mascara from the first price on the supermarket counter that an old mascara high perfumery.